Kitchen Design Trends for 2015
Don't know about you but it is hard to believe that we are rapidly approaching the end of another year. As of today, Christmas is exactly 2 weeks away which means the New Year is only 3 weeks away. Hard to believe isn't it? And of course with the New Year so close, it's that time of year when every magazine and web site starts pumping out the usual "What's Going to be Hot in (fill in the blank) for 2015". According to DecoratorsWisdom.com web site, here are some things to watch for in kitchens in the coming year:
1. Oak, maple, and cherry will still be strong (no surprise there) but you may see more mixed wood kitchens that also use combinations of lighter and darker stains. Also watch for driftwood inspired tones.
2. White kitchen cabinets and appliances.
3. Metallic or gray kitchen cabinets.
4. More oil rubbed bronze instead of stainless steel (hey I know a great place to get cabinet hardware in both finishes).
5. Warm metal kitchen fixtures and accents (brass, copper, chrome).
6. White or colorful sinks.
7. Open floor plans for the kitchen and the entire home.
8. Continuing demand for value.
Most of these aren't exactly shocking or anything that jaw droppingly new. You can read the entire article at http://decoratorswisdom.com/decor/interior-design-trends/fresh-kitchen-design-trends-for-2015/. One thing that will continue in 2015 is that Premier Hardware Designs will help you make your kitchen stand out from the rest by providing you with unique cabinet hardware in designer finishes. Hope you have a great Holiday Season and our best wishes for the New Year!